The Master’s Plan is a non-denominational, not-for-profit organization governed by biblical principles. Lead by the Holy Spirit, and carried out by God’s people.
We Subscribe to the Following Beliefs:
- The divine inspiration and consequent authority of the whole Canonical Scriptures
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- The doctrine of the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The fall of man, his consequent moral depravity, and his need of regeneration
- The atonement through the substitutionary death of Christ
- The doctrine of justification by faith
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
- The resurrection of the body, both in the case of the just and the unjust
- The eternal life of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost